Roll Laminating Film
Roll Laminating Films are:
- Available in varying sizes, with widths from 4"-63" wide
- Used with hot or cold laminate
- Made to be run on a Roll-Type Laminator
- Available in standard widths of 4", 9", 12", 25", 27", 36", 38", 43", and 60"
- Available in roll lengths from 100' to 6,000' per roll
Choose from Laminating Film Rolls suitable for either hot or cold applications.
Hot Laminating Film Rolls:
- Use heat and pressure to apply the film to paper
- Are meant to impregnate the paper stock they are applied to
- Come in 1.5, 3.0, 5.0., 7.0., and 10.0 mil thickness options
Cold Laminating Film Rolls:
- Use a pressure-sensitive adhesive to apply the film to paper or another substrate
- Can be applied to different types of and more substrates than hot films
- Have a tacky adhesive underneath a liner and stick to the surface of a substrate
- Are more costly than Thermal or Hot Laminating Films
If you don't find the size or type of Laminating Film on our site, please call 1-800-445-ALPS (2577); if not in stock, we can get it for you.
Laminating Film-Roll 1" Core, Smartload and ALM Autoload
Wide Format Laminates
Laminating Film-Roll 3" Core
Cold Laminate & Adhesives