Custom One or Two side Film Laminating and Print Finishing Services
Over Three decades of Experience with over 30 years of experience in the document finishing business, we can take your print job from conception to the finished product. We can laminate 2 sides of your document from card size up to 36”x72” We can laminate one side ” from 10”x13” up to 26”x40 We run high speed automated Laminators and can turn your job FAST. We have no minimum order size for two side laminating. Our minimum order for 1 side laminating is 500 sheets. Call us for a quote or for more information 800-445-ALPS(2577)
Other services we provide are:
*Full color or B&W printing
*Custom event badges
*Round Cornering 1/8”,1/4”,3/8”, or 1/2” Radius Corners
*Eyeleting with 1/4” Brass Eyelets
*Transfer/Double Stick Tape Application
*Custom Index Tabs
*Chip board Easel application
*Foam core mounting
One Side Film Laminating
Light film over laminate protection for Book Covers,Labels,Folding Cartons,Kit Folders Etc.
* Films weights available 1.2 or 1.7 mil.
* Film Types PET, OPP. Nylon(Layflat), G.S.(Glueable/Stampable)
* Gloss, Matte or Satin * Specialty films such as Metalized,SuperBrite,Rainbow are available.
* Minimum Sheet Size 10”x13”
* Maximum Sheet Size 26”x40”
* We need your press sheet to be at least 3/4” larger on all 4 sides than the finished cut sheet size.
* Offset powder will cause bubbles, Please keep to a minimum.
* Use a medium or heavy weight paper stock,thin papers will wrinkle or curl.
* Use Wax Free Inks
* Some Copier inks/Toners will not adhere, it is best to test before doing the job.
Two Side Film Laminating
Two side Laminating can be done in various weights of plastic and can be edge sealed or flush cut.
Edge Sealed means the finished sheet will have a small over hang of plastic.
Our standard E/S is 1/8” but we can make the seal any size you want it to be.
Flush Cut means the plastic is cut right up to the edge of the paper stock and the paper edges are clean and can be trimmed to size after lamination.
Film weights are per side,so keep in mind if you want something laminated in 10 mil.,the total thickness of the finished piece will be 20 mils.
* Film weights available 1.7,3.0,5.0 or 10.0 mil.
* Film Types PET, Gloss, Matte, Satin,SuperStick or Extreme Bond
* Minimum Sheet Size 2”x3”
* Maximum Sheet Size 36” Wide by any length.
* Offset Powder will cause bubbles if used heavily.Please keep to a minimum.
* Use wax free inks
* Some Copier inks/Toners will not adhere, it is best to test before doing the job